The Children's welfare is always the paramount concern in any separation.
There are a number of factors, for example;
- Where will the children live?
- Will it be with one parent only?
- Will it be with one parent with contact with the non-resident parent?
- Will it be with both parents?
Lund Bennett Law can also assist in obtaining:
- A Prohibited Steps Order to prevent one parent from doing something;
- A Specific Issue Order to determine certain matters for example a child’s schooling, surname or religion.
Lund Bennett Law have experience in dealing in child relocation cases both on a national and international basis.
At Lund Bennett Law we appreciate that all matters relating to children have to be dealt with carefully, giving consideration to the children’s welfare at all times.
Call our friendly, specialist matrimonial team at Lund Bennett Law on 0161 924 0079 to arrange your first appointment. We will ensure that your requirements are dealt with professionally and confidentially at all times.
Family Problems? We can help.
Speak to our specialist family lawyers for fixed price advice and guidance
You will get..
- Best advice on all family law matters
- Support and guidance on next steps
- Transparent pricing and fixed fee's available
How can we help?
Contact us for FREE advice
Family problems? We can guide you professionally and passionately.
Whatever your problems, you’ll want us next to you and showing you the way.
Contact us on 0161 924 0079 for your free, no-obligation consultation.